“Together we learn, Together we achieve!”
At Glyncorrwg Primary School we strive/aim to …
- Seek excellence in all we attempt setting high standards and targets to ensure all our pupils reach their potential.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum which is both relevant and well resourced.
- Promote learning through the positive ethos of the school and those who work within it.
- To provide a secure environment where children feel valued and respect others.
- To support and extend pupils’ learning opportunities, ensuring that everyone experiences everything.
- To work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with it.
- To encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others.
Our ultimate aim at Glyncorrwg Primary School is to prepare the children of today to meet the challenges of tomorrow.